Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Just a little bit.......

It’s not always that people feel optimistic and it’s not always that optimistic assessments are premium, though I powerfully consent with the point that people are at their best only when they are optimistic as optimism in my opinion, is a synonym for feeling joyful with your “self”.
And when people are exclusively content (at least momentarily) nothing matters and nothing really can or will lug them down.
It’s kind of elevating for both the person experiencing and if I may say the people directly involved with that person.
My point is simply to highlight the importance of feeling, if not “content”, comfortable with yourself and though occasionally you really can’t do much to change things around you to get that rhythm right, it’s wise to clasp on when the situation prevails.
Now I ’am not a preacher and to be truthful the points at this juncture are purely intitutive but usually they work for other people, counting on my observations.
If your one of those people who know you’ve got what it takes but just waiting for that “one fine day” for someone to pop up in your life and provide that source of inspiration you long for, ……well……it is possible…… though the probabilities are low, and its advisable to re- strategize and move on and try to inspire yourself. On a more self addressing note I think I need to keep revising whatever I’ve written so far so as to not forget the piece of wisdom I just penned.

9 comments:

Arpitha said...

I don't agree with optimism being a synonym for feeling joyful with your “self”. I mean, you can still feel optimistic in normal situations.. But its only when you're exclusively content that nothing can pull you down. Nothing excpet a terrible shock maybe. ;)

. said...

may i suggest that you take your time and contemplate a little bit more ??
Evry time you exhibit optimism it reflects and you really can only be optimistic when your jouyful and not alaways when your content because when you are very content the feeling of optimism dies away gradually and then you start to exhibit realism and pescimism.

Arpitha said...

Well, I've been optimistic most of the time in a cruel and calculating way :)... Its almost like as if I consider options, weighing them like as though it'll never affect my life.
And realism and pessimism should'nt be put together :)

. said...

Ok knowing you id say your almost alaways realistic....though you do appriciate optimism ....and you are optimistic but only when you know its safe and that in a way is again being realistic......
because the former is the inner voice and for it no circumstance or time matters........
maybe youl never understand what i say or maybe yoiul learn with time......

. said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
. said...

correction i ment realism and or pessimism

Arpitha said...

Well, I know I'm a realist. And yes, I'm not always optimistic, I'm just looking for the balance. I mean to say, look at the bright side of things when they are dark and the dark side when they are bright. That way, I'd always feel neutral, which, according to me is the best there is. I go for stability.

. said...

well id like to stop preaching and sound all saintly right here onwards

:)


its best if you learn it on your own thats all........

Arpitha said...

Honestly! I refuse to believe that you have some understanding of life that I don't!
But what the heck! ;)
P.S- These two contributors are NOT responsible for any spelling errors in future posts. We would simply like to say we suck at spellings. :)